Sundial is a new HR Software to make employee administration tasks easy. Payroll and Time Keeping modules make it the complete HR System Solution.
Sundial is an HR, Payroll and Time Keeping software tailor-fit for the Philippines. Conceptualized by HR professionals and Payroll processors, Sundial makes HR and Payroll tasks easier being able to handle the complex local HR and Payroll rules. From all types of wages and all kinds of holidays and over times, Sundial covers everything.
Sundial is also a flexible and easily customizable system. Updating tax rules and government deductions can be done in seconds. The system is designed to be intuitive and less complicated than other enterprise hr software. Users can operate the system with minimal training.
Sundial can be operated within office premise or as cloud only. Redundancy and back up options are also available to have your data safe and secure.
Manage your employees through a smart engine system. Supports even up to 20,000 employees.
Process your payroll tasks in minutes. Avoid late payments! Avoid over payments!
Employees can file leaves and overtimes online!
Updated: Oct 1, 2021
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site consist of:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the site or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site, such as online chat and message boards and subscription to newsletters and promotional emails. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site./
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
Data From Social Networks
User information from third-party social networking sites, such as Apple’s Game Center, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Site permission to access this information.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The collection of accurate information about you enables us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized user experience.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share the necessary information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf. These services include payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
Marketing Communications We may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law, with your consent and subject to your withdrawal thereto.
Interactions with Other Users
If you interact with other users of the Site those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, following blogs.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Site, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements ("ads") when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. In case web cookies are disabled, the third-party advertising companies will still serve ads when you visit the Site, but said ads might be less relevant for the user.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you will be responsible for communicating with the third party directly.
TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES>Cookies and Web Beacons
Website and Email Analytics
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
POLICY FOR CHILDREN We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
The contents found in our website, magazines, posters, flyers, and other marketing materials, such as, but not limited to, (1) articles, (2) pictures, (3) videos, and (4) all other materials originally authored by Sundial HRIS not specifically mentioned herein, shall be subject to the laws on copyright under the Intellectual Property Code of the Philippines (R.A. 8293), international conventions and other relevant laws. Any unauthorized use, sale, reproduction or distribution, is illegal and shall be dealt with in accordance with the law. Unauthorized use, sale, reproduction, or distribution is understood as those without the express written consent of Sundial HRIS. Sundial HRIS reserves the right to use personal information provided by its users to institute proceedings, to enforce claims and to undertake all legal actions necessary for the protection of its copyright and all other rights as may be provided for under the Intellectual Property Code of the Philippines and other relevant laws.
R.A. 10173 also known as the "Data Privacy Act of 2012" allows the processing of personal information subject to compliance with the requirements of the said act and other laws allowing disclosure of information to the public and adherence to the principles of transparency, legitimate purpose and proportionality.
“Service Provider” refers to the company, CODOMUS, INC, a Philippine registered business, that owns, maintains and distributws the software.
“Software” or “Service” refers to the SUNDIAL Employee Mobile App. The Software is also the Service provided by Service Provider.
“Client” means a company or individual who uses the Services.
“Authorized User” or “End User” means a person given access by a client to use and operate the software.
1. USAGE. By using the SUNDIAL Employee Mobile app you acknowledge that your use will be in accordance with the terms of this agreement. You may only use the app and its features pursuant to the terms of this Agreement. You are solely responsible for your use of the app, and ensure compliance with, all Laws in connection with data privacy and other labor laws.
2. Registration Information. You may be required to provide information about Yourself in order to register for and/or use certain features. You agree that any such information shall be accurate. You may also be asked to choose a user name and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the security of Your user name and password and agree not to disclose such to any third party.
3. Your Data. You agree that You are solely responsible for the data ("Data") sent or transmitted by You or displayed or uploaded by You in using the featues and in compliance with all Laws pertaining to the DATA, including, but not limited to, Laws requiring You to obtain the consent of a third party to use the DATA and to provide appropriate notices of third party rights. You represent and warrant that You have the right to upload the DATA to SERVICE PROVIDER and that such use does not violate or infringe on any rights of any third party. Under no circumstances will SERVICE PROVIDER be liable in any way for any (a) DATA that is transmitted or viewed while using the Services, (b) errors or omissions in the DATA, or (c) any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of, access to, or denial of access to DATA. You retain copyright and any other rights You already hold in DATA which You submit, post or display on or through, the Services.
4. Prohibited Use. You agree that You will not use, and will not permit any entity to use, SUNDIAL EMPLOYEE MOBILE to: (i) modify, disassemble, decompile, prepare derivative works of, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to gain access to the source code of the Services; (ii) knowingly or negligently use the Services in a way that abuses, interferes with, or disrupts SERVICE PROVIDER’s networks, Your accounts, or the Services; (iii) engage in activity that is illegal, fraudulent, false, or misleading, (iv) transmit through the Services any material that may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of third parties; (v) build or benchmark a competitive product or service, or copy any features, functions or graphics of the Services; or (vi) use the Services to communicate any message or material that is harassing, libelous, threatening, obscene, indecent, would violate the intellectual property rights of any party or is otherwise unlawful, that would give rise to civil liability, or that constitutes or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, under any applicable law or regulation; (vii) upload or transmit any software, DATA or code that does or is intended to harm, disable, destroy or adversely affect performance of the Services in any way or which does or is intended to harm or extract information or data from other hardware, software or networks of SERVICE PROVIDER or other users of Services; (viii) engage in any activity or use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the Services, or any servers or networks connected to the Services or SERVICE PROVIDER's security systems. (ix) use the Services in violation of any SERVICE PROVIDER policy or in a manner that violates applicable law, including but not limited to anti-spam, export control, privacy, and anti-terrorism laws and regulations and laws requiring the consent of subjects of audio and video recordings, and You agree that You are solely responsible for compliance with all such laws and regulations.
5. Limitations on Use. You may not reproduce, resell, or distribute the Services or any reports or data generated by the Services for any purpose unless You have been specifically permitted to do so under a separate agreement with SERVICE PROVIDER. You may not offer or enable any third parties to use the Services purchased by You, display on any website or otherwise publish the Services or any data obtained from a Service (other than DATA created by You) or otherwise generate income from the Services or use the Services for the development, production or marketing of a service or product substantially similar to the Services.
6. RESPONSIBILITY FOR END USERS. You are responsible for the activities of all End Users who access or use the Services through your subscription and you agree to ensure that any such End User will comply with the terms of this Agreement and any SERVICE PROVIDER policies. SERVICE PROVIDER assumes no responsibility or liability for violations. Under no circumstances will SERVICE PROVIDER be liable in any way for any content or other data viewed while using the Services.
7. SERVICE PROVIDER OBLIGATIONS FOR DATA. SERVICE PROVIDER will maintain reasonable physical and technical safeguards to prevent unauthorized disclosure of or access to DATA, in accordance with industry standards and the DATA Privacy Act of the Philippines. SERVICE PROVIDER will notify You if it becomes aware of unauthorized access to Content. SERVICE PROVIDER will not access, view or process data except (a) as provided for in this Agreement and in SERVICE PROVIDER’s Privacy Statement; (b) as authorized or instructed by You, (c) as required to perform its obligations under this Agreement; or (d) as required by Law. SERVICE PROVIDER has no other obligations with respect to DATA.
9. NO WARRANTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND SERVICE PROVIDER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SERVICE PROVIDER MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES, REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET ANY USER'S REQUIREMENTS, OR BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR FREE. USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOU RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES REMAINS WITH YOU. SERVICE PROVIDER DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR RETENTION OF ANY USER INFORMATION OR COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN USERS. SERVICE PROVIDER CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SERVICES. USE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
10. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Service Provider, its affiliates, officers, directors and employees from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs arising from Your use of the Services, Your violation of this Agreement or the infringement or violation by You or any other user of Your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity or applicable law.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL SERVICE PROVIDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS OR DAMAGE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER SUPPORT SERVICES, WHETHER ARISING IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) CONTRACT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF SERVICE PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8 West Capitol Street, Brgy. Kapitolyo, Pasig City
Mondays to Fridays
9:00 am - 6:00 pm